MutualArt.com is now offering artists the opportunity to have a mini-site on the
most comprehensive fine art site in the world and exhibit their work to hundreds
of thousands of collectors, curators and gallerists around the world.
Accepted artists will have a profile page displaying their artworks, exhibitions,
reviews, videos and other relevant information about their artworks.
Apply today for free.
Gain exposure to:
- More than 300,000 MutualArt members: collectors, gallerists and curators
- More than 3,500 gallery partners
- More than 500 museum partners, including the Tate and Whitney
Additional Artist Channel Benefits Include:
- Artist MutualArt mini-site displaying all your artwork, exhibitions, press, videos
- Targeted interactive exposure to MutualArt's global member network of more than
300,000 collectors and art-world professionals.
- Content Support - MutualArt will scan the globe for information about you and your
artworks, including new exhibitions and press.
- Real-time notifications sent to all your followers about every newly uploaded artwork,
exhibition or article - simply with the click of a single button.
- Reports detailing how many people are visiting your page, where they are located
and who is following your progress.
Cost to join the Artist Channel:
- Free application - you will not be charged anything until you are accepted to the
- First 2 months for free - for existing MutualArt members.
- $2.50/week - after the first 2 months you will be charged $2.50 per week to continue
enjoying all the exclusive benefits of the MutualArt Artist Channel.
To apply, simply complete the short application, which will be reviewed by our expert
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please feel free to check out our FAQ
Or, if you have already started the application, Click below: